Are you a practicing Catholic with the drive and enthusiasm to lead our school?
The children are hoping the governors will find a new, friendly Head teacher "who is kind, patient, considerate and enthusiastic with a great sense of humour"
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
- has the vision and dedication to take on the challenge of leading this successful school
- has a clear strategic direction
- has a proven demonstrable track record of driving and sustaining school improvement in all areas
- will challenge and empower staff to reach their full potential
- will inspire children’s desire for learning whilst maintaining high levels of achievement
- will promote the respectful and inclusive Catholic ethos of our school
We can offer:
- an attractive, safe and stimulating learning environment
- pupils and staff who enjoy coming to school and have high expectations of themselves and others
- an enthusiastic Governing Body who are fully committed to a brighter future for the whole school community
- supportive parents who take a keen interest in their children’s education
- support from both the Diocese and the local authority
- excellent links with the parish and the wider community
- continued support for your professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0161 766 6098.
The closing date for the applications is noon Friday 2nd December 2016.
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 5th December 2016.
Interviews will take place on Monday 12th December 2016
St. Bernadette’s Roman Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. (DBS)
An application form (Catholic Education Service application) is available from www.yourcounciljobs.co.uk or St. Bernadette’s RC Primary School website www.stbernadettesrcprimary.org.uk or the Salford Diocesan website www.salforddiocese.net/vacancies and should be returned to: The Governing Body, c/o Mrs. H Cooper, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school.
ST BERNADETTE’S ROMAN CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, Abingdon Avenue,
Tel: 0161 766 6098