‘Once an Angel, Always an Angel’
‘Guardian Angels is an outstanding Catholic primary school, where making Jesus known and loved is at the centre of everything it does.’ RE Inspection 2016
‘The outstanding achievement of all groups of pupils…confirms the school’s strong commitment to tackling discrimination and providing all pupils with the same excellent opportunities to succeed.’ OFSTED 2015
Due to the retirement of our highly regarded and well-respected Headteacher, the children, staff and governors are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher, who will lead our wonderful school to an even brighter future.
We are looking for a strong, dynamic and inspirational leader who:
- will be a practicing Catholic committed to the Catholic ethos of the school who tries to live the values of the Gospel everyday
- has a strong belief that every child has unique gifts and can and should achieve their maximum potential
- has the vision and dedication to take on the challenge of leading this outstanding school
- will celebrate our successes and have a passionate commitment to making Guardian Angels even better
- loves children of all ages and can be firm, funny and friendly and listens well to everyone in our school family
- supports us in creating ‘a happy atmosphere, lasting friendships and wonderful memories’.
Guardian Angels offers:
- wonderful children who love school and very supportive families
- a committed, hardworking and friendly staff team
- an attractive, stimulating and safe environment
- a vibrant and forward thinking parish
- excellent links with the Diocese and other local Catholic schools
- a commitment to your professional development and well-being.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0161 764 4014.
Closing Date Monday 9th January 2017 at 12.00 noon.
Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 11th January 2017.
Interviews will take place on Monday 23rd January and Friday 27th January 2017.
Employees of Guardian Angels RC Primary School have a responsibility for, and must be committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application forms and further details are downloadable from this page or obtainable from Guardian Angels’ RC Primary School, Leigh Lane, Elton, Bury, BL82RH. Tel 0161 764 4014, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms should be returned, quoting the post reference number, to email@example.com by Monday 9th January 2017 at 12.00 noon.
GUARDIAN ANGELS RC PRIMARY SCHOOL, Leigh Lane, Elton, Bury, BL8 2RH.
Tel: 0161 764 4014. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOR - 248