Buxton Primary is a village school south of Aylsham, North Norfolk. (NOR 207) We pride ourselves on being a nurturing school where learning is fun and purposeful for all children. We are very much at the heart of our community where everyone is proud of how we interact and involve our children with our village and the surrounding area. We are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Leader, who understands how children learn and wants to learn with them in order to take our school forward after our recent, and successful Ofsted inspection. (October 2017 – yet to be published)
We have strong links with our local community and a very supportive PTFA. Our parents / carers are actively involved in many aspects of the school, including their child’s learning. As our Headteacher we will expect you to develop a positive working relationship with the governing body and to be able to understand its role in support and challenge.
Our priority is to find the right person who would suit our school and children. We would love to hear from you if you feel you have the necessary qualities, experience and ambition to lead our team that recognises the different talents of all our children and encourages us all to grow and develop together. Our school will offer you:
• The opportunity to develop further your leadership skills as a non-teaching Headteacher.
• A welcoming and positive ethos in attractive rural setting
• Supportive, collaborative and friendly staff who strive to gain the best for our pupils – a great team spirit!
• A great working environment for all staff, where everyone is treated with respect.
• Excellent relationships with parents and carers who work in partnership with you to achieve the best for their children.
• Fun loving, well behaved children, who are keen to learn
• A qualified and experienced business manager
• An enthusiastic, experienced Governing body that put the interest of the children first and are totally committed to the continual improvement of our school
• Strong links to our cluster schools which support teachers and middle leaders
• Supportive and approachable senior leadership team
We would be delighted to hear from you and urge you to visit the school. Please contact the school office on 01603 279357
Applications will be accepted by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday December 8th at 9.00am
You can also watch our recruitment video at; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI2spNV0LQ4
Or look at our website http://www.buxtonschool.co.uk for more information
Interviews will be held for this post during the day, December 14th and 15th, 2017
Buxton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A full DBS check will be required for the successful candidate and all procedures and checks as in the school's Safeguarding Children Policy will be followed.