The governors of this popular and successful Church of England village primary school are seeking to appoint a well-qualified and experienced person who will build on the recognised strengths of the school and continue to lead it forward.
- love learning and enjoy creative challenges
- take responsibility for themselves and each other
- achieve high standards of work and behaviour
- is successful, happy and professional
- has a strong staff team who deliver good quality teaching and learning
- provides pupils with many memorable experiences.
- has a supportive Christian ethos
- maintains successful partnerships with the local community, local churches and Cambridge University Faculty of Education.
The successful candidate will:
- lead by example with integrity, creativity and resilience
- demand ambitious standards for all pupils
- inspire and influence others within and beyond the school
- be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- be in sympathy with our Christian ethos
Applications from both headteachers and deputies are welcome.
Further details and an application pack are available from the school office at the address given. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. To make an appointment contact the Headteacher’s PA, Mrs Clare Ward.
The Governing Board is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Thursday 22nd February at noon
Interviews: Wednesday and Thursday, 7th and 8th March 2018.