Norton Canes High School is seeking to appoint an outstanding and inspirational leader who will embed our culture of creating an environment which promotes high expectations and aspirations. Our vision and ethos underpin the commitment of all adults in the school to ensure that pupils achieve the best that they can and that there is a constant focus on how further improvements can be secured.
Our uniquely small school based in Staffordshire lies at the heart of our local community and enables all pupils to be valued as individuals and reach their full potential.
We are now at the stage where we are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who will build on our successes to take Norton Canes High School on the next stage of its journey.
As a school we offer:
• A school with a strong ethos and supportive links within our community
• Enthusiastic, happy and confident pupils from diverse backgrounds who are proud of their school and love learning.
• A committed and active governing body.
• A unique and strong inclusive staff team with an excellent reputation in meeting the needs of all pupils.
In return the successful applicant will:
• Demonstrate strong leadership to develop our vision for the school which secures success through high quality education and shows commitment, drive and energy to build upon our achievements.
• Be passionate about providing an inclusive education for all pupils.
• Be an exemplary and creative practitioner who can effectively differentiate teaching and learning to meet the needs of all pupils.
• Demonstrate high levels of interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships with pupils, parents, carers, staff and our wider school community.
If you believe you can provide the outstanding leadership that inspires and motivates others towards excellence and ensures the very best education for all our pupils, then we would like to hear from you. Your completed application form should be accompanied by a letter addressed to the Chair of Governors outlining your suitability for this role focusing on your current knowledge, skills and experience.
Visits to the school are highly recommended. If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact Ms J Evans on 01543 622602 direct or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Norton Canes High School is a co-educational, non-denominational secondary with sixth form in Staffordshire. As of the most recent inspection there were 406 students on the school roll, of which 72 were enrolled in 16-19 study programmes. The town of...