The Governors of Cherry Dale Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader with a passion and enthusiasm to lead this successful school into the future.
Parents hold us in high regard. Our pupils enjoy school and have an excellent attitude to learning. . Pupils make strong progress and attain well by the end of key stage 2.
The dedicated teaching staff are well supported by a strong senior leadership team and a committed and supportive Governing Body. Cherry Dale is also a founder member of The Cudworth and North East Collaboration of schools working hard with the other primaries in the area to promote excellence.
Governors are looking to appoint someone who has the potential to be an exceptional Headteacher who will build on the strengths and successes of the school. The chosen candidate should have a good knowledge of the changing expectations within education and will be expected to inspire vision and demonstrate leadership in partnership with all stakeholders in order to facilitate and manage change.
We are seeking to appoint a school leader who:
• Has the skills and vision to support the continuous development of the school;
• Demonstrates exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong commitment to teamwork;
• Has a commitment to working in partnerships with other schools within the Cudworth and North East Collaboration;
• Has the ability to create and implement effective management systems in which roles, responsibilities and accountabilities are clearly articulated.
• Can share with us a sense of humour, coupled with lots of energy and enthusiasm.
What we can offer you:
• A committed and experienced team of teaching staff and assistants;
• A genuine opportunity to develop your career and make your own mark;
• Children who are eager to learn and who enjoy their school life;
• A close working relationship with parents and our local community;
• A newly built and well equipped school.
School website – cherrydaleprimary.com
You will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check for this post.
The Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To have a look around the school please contact the school directly on 01226 719700.
Please note: interviews will take place on 2nd and 3rd December 2019