The Governors of Ivy Bank Primary School are seeking to appoint an innovative and inspirational individual to lead our school and to deliver future success. Our new Headteacher must ensure that they provide an inclusive learning environment where all pupils and staff can achieve their full potential.
Ivy Bank Primary is a large school with over 450 pupils, there are 14 mainstream classes. There is a 2 class onsite nursery allowing us to engage with our EYFS pupils from age 2. We host Cheshire Easts largest Resource Provision (21 place) for children with Autism and complex communication issues, which is highly regarded across the county. We focus on achieving the highest possible standards for all by providing a quality approach to teaching and learning. In addition we encourage parents and the wider community to engage in partnership with the school and to involve them as stakeholders in the evaluation of our successes.
- Be passionate about wanting every student to aspire and achieve their full potential.
- Be committed to the inclusive ethos of our school.
- Be a motivated leader and outstanding communicator with a proven ability to work successfully with Governors, staff, pupils and parents.
- Be able to build successful teams and work collaboratively with others to achieve success.
- Be highly self-motivated and able to motivate others.
- Be able to lead and manage change.
- Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of current legislation and national developments in education, and know how to use resources effectively whilst ensuring the financial stability of the school.
- Be able to support and execute the clear vision for the future of our school, recognise its strength and is committed to further develop its potential.
Governors would welcome applications from current Headteachers or aspirational experienced senior leaders with the requisite skills to lead our school.
For further information, please visit www.ivybank.cheshire.sch.uk
To discuss the role in more detail, or book a tour of the school please call 01625 448014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return completed application forms to the School Governance Team at email@example.com. The Team's contact number is 0300 123 5036.
Application process key dates
Closing date: Noon on 28th February 2018
Shortlisting: 5th March 2018
Visits to shortlisted candidates: 7th to 16th March 2018
Interview date: 19th & 20th March 2018