The Governing Body of St Mary’s Catholic Primary School and Nursery wish to appoint a dedicated, inspirational and committed individual to the post of Head Teacher from 1st January 2022.
We are looking for somebody who:
- is a practising Catholic with a strong personal faith and solid moral and ethical principles and values
- has a clear understanding and vision of Catholic education and has the ability to further develop the Catholic life of the school in a community of ethnic diversity
- is passionate about education and the difference it makes to children’s lives and puts the safety and wellbeing of children at the heart of all they do
- has an ambitious drive and high expectations of achievement for all pupils and has the motivation, organisation with the inter-personal skills to inspire this in others
- has initiative, drive, integrity and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- is innovative and forward thinking and has the creativity and vision to inspire and lead change
- will embrace a new challenge and capitalise on opportunities presented
- is committed to working collaboratively with staff, parents/carers, governors, parish and local community
In return, we can offer:
- an inclusive school with amazing, well-motivated pupils who have a thirst for knowledge and learning and a respect for their peers and adults alike
- a caring and positive environment inspired by our strong Catholic ethos
- a well established and resourced school with high aspirations for pupils and staff
- a highly supportive, committed Governing Body
- a highly experienced Senior Leadership Team focused on continual school improvement
- a welcoming, friendly, hard-working, highly cohesive staff team who are dedicated to making a difference to the children in their care
- a commitment to your own continuing professional development
Further information and an application pack is available under the vacancies section of our website www.stmaryscrewe.co.uk
The application closing date 10.00am on Monday 20th September 2021. Please return your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 20th September 2021, with a proposed interview date of Tuesday 28th September 2021.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed, please contact Mrs Lisa Lee, School Business Manager via email email@example.com or telephone 01270 260620 to make an appointment.
St Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The offer of employment is subject to the satisfactory completion of all necessary pre-employment checks. These checks include an enhanced DBS certificate, satisfactory references including absence, Childcare Disqualification check, Teacher Prohibition check, Qualifications, Health Questionnaire, Identity and the Right to Work in the UK.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School & Nursery, Dane Bank Avenue, Crewe, Cheshire CW2 8AD
St Mary's Catholic Primary School Crewe
- Mainstream school with state - voluntary aided funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years