Following the appointment of our current Headteacher to part-time Executive Headteacher in our school, the Governing Body is seeking to appoint an inspiring Headteacher, whose leadership, commitment and high expectations will lead us through the next stage of our journey.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who:
- Is an enthusiastic and energetic Headteacher or experienced Deputy with a proven track record of success within the primary setting
- Can demonstrate successful experience of working in and leading effective staff teams
- Is passionate about all children’s progress and attainment regardless of background or circumstance
- Will ensure a continuation of the school’s inclusive and caring environment in which the happiness and success of every single child is paramount.
- Sees the School as a vital part of the local community
- Has the ambition to continue to grow the school, working with the Executive Headteacher and other stakeholders.
In return we can offer:
- Pupils who are highly motivated, well behaved and show care and consideration for one another.
- A dedicated, talented and professional staff team.
- Governors, who will support, encourage, engage and challenge
- Strong links with parents, and the wider community.
Candidates are warmly invited to visit the school. Please contact Mrs Jeanette Hiatt, current Headteacher, on 02476 454741
Application packs are available from www.wmjobs.co.uk or via the school on request and should be returned to the school via email to email@example.com
Closing Date: Monday 27th November 2017 at noon
Interviews: Wednesday 13th December & Thursday 14th December 2017
Stoke Heath Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.