Group 3 - Salary range: L18 – L24 Full time/Permanent. Age Range: 3-11 years (N.O.R. 410)
Due to the retirement of our current Head Teacher, the Governing Body is seeking to appoint an inspiring Head Teacher, whose leadership, commitment and high expectations will lead us through the next stage of our journey.
“Ambitious young minds are the future leaders of our community”
Willenhall Community Primary School, which is part of The Affinity Federation, a hard federation of two primary schools, offers an excellent, child-centred education through inspirational teaching and the empowerment of all pupils to reach their full potential spiritually, intellectually, physically, socially and morally, in a happy, caring and stimulating environment, promoting self-esteem and confidence.
We are a ‘good school’ (OFSTED June 2018)
“…where the senior leadership team and Governors work well together. Pupils are polite and well mannered. They are considerate and show respect to one another and staff.”
We want a dynamic, highly-motivated and inspirational, creative and committed individual to lead and manage our highly-respected school.
We offer a vibrant, happy, friendly, welcoming school and community with an outstanding, caring ethos, children who are committed, enthusiastic and fully engaged in their learning, a driven and determined leadership team with committed staff and a supportive and active Governing Body.
If you are:
- Passionate about teaching and learning and about enabling every child to achieve success
- A leader with strategic vision and the enthusiasm and the ability to see and grasp opportunities for improvement and development
- An excellent communicator at all levels with an innate skill to motivate and inspire others
We would like to hear from you.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Head Teacher who:
- Is an enthusiastic and energetic leader with a proven track record of success within the primary setting
- Is passionate about all children’s progress and attainment regardless of background or circumstances
- Will ensure the continuation of the school’s inclusive and caring environment in which the happiness and success of every single child is paramount
- Sees the school as a vital part of the local community
- Has the ambition to continue to grow the school, working within the federation and with other stakeholders
In return we can offer:
- Pupils who are highly motivated, well behaved and show care and consideration for one another
- A dedicated, talented and professional staff team
- Governors who will support, encourage, engage and challenge
- Strong links with parents, and the wider community
Candidates are warmly invited to visit the school. Please contact Ms Caroline Kiely, current Head Teacher, on 02476 302004
Application packs are available from www.wmjobs.co.uk
Closing Date: Friday 30 November 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 11 December & Wednesday 12th December 2018
Willenhall Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS.