At Rachel Madocks we pride ourselves on the quality of education we provide for our pupils and the opportunities we create to encourage and develop their communication and independence skills.
We continually strive to provide exciting learning opportunities relevant to every child's individual needs in a happy, safe and caring environment where everyone is respected and very much valued.
Rachel Madocks is a special school where we are all "valued for being me".
In preparation for the retirement of our current head we are recruiting for a headteacher who has the vision and passion to lead the school into the future. A brave, strategic and independent thinker is required and someone to help us continue to improve.
What we ask of you as our leader:
· Provide strong leadership with the ability to delegate
· Be strategic thinking
· Have excellent communication skills
· Demonstrate a clear desire for success for children and young people
· Help us to minimise our budget challenges
· Lead by example with a willingness to go that extra mile
· Help us develop strong links with families, partners, employers and our community
We, in turn, offer:-
· A great place to work with an impressive team
· Tangible passion for our school
· High aspirations within school and beyond
· A stimulating environment
· A school prepared to change and develop
· A respectful culture that is at the heart of all we do
We invite you to work with our talented and motivated team.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office on 023 92 241 818
For an information pack please contact Education Personnel Services via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application will need to be returned to Education Personnel Services, electronically to email@example.com by 14th June 2018