Due to the retirement of our current Headteacher, the pupils, staff and governors of this friendly and successful village school are looking for an enthusiastic Headteacher and inspirational classroom practitioner with warmth and energy to continue to build upon the school’s achievements.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
We can offer:
- A nurturing and happy learning environment
- Highly motivated children and dedicated staff
- A much loved school in the community
- A committed, active and supportive Governing Board
- A caring and inclusive Christian ethos
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- Will help children enjoy their learning while realising their full potential
- Will value our children and take pride in their achievements
- Is committed to, and has a vision for, enhancing inclusion, diversity and access
Visits to the school by arrangement are welcomed – please contact us on 01298 84279.
Please also visit our website for further details of the school – www.biggin.derbyshire.sch.uk.
Closing date: 3 December 2017
Interviews: 16-17 January 2018
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/17/7217A.
Biggin C of E Primary School