The pupils, staff and governors of this thriving Junior school are looking for an enthusiastic Headteacher with passion and vision to continue to build upon our school's achievements.
- Motivated children and dedicated staff
- Committed and supportive parents and governing body
- A friendly and happy learning environment
- A caring and inclusive Christian ethos
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to high standards and expectations for all
- Further develop a culture where everyone's contribution is valued and individuals are encouraged to succeed
- Be an excellent communicator within the school and its wider community
Excellent location, close to the Peak District with good links to Manchester and Sheffield.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed: please phone 01457 852328 to make an appointment.
Please also visit our school website: www.standrewshadfield.org
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Closing date: 24 June 2019
Interviews: 16-17 July 2018
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or from Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/18/0619A.