The governors, staff and children of our Church School are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader with warmth, energy and a clear vision for the further development of our school.
- Caring and high achieving children
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated staff and governors
- A strong Christian ethos
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong leadership skills
- Be committed to high standards and expectations for all
- Further develop a culture where everyone’s contribution is valued and individuals are encouraged to succeed
- Be an excellent communicator within the school and its wider community
- Promote strong and effective links with parents and the community
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed – please contact us on 01283 217199.
Please also visit our website for further details of the school – www.st-georges.derbyshire.sch.uk.
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Closing date: 8 July 2018
Interviews: 17-18 September 2018
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/18/0755/A.
St George’s CofE Primary School