The pupils, staff and governors of this successful and popular village school are looking for a dynamic and inspiring Headteacher.
- Motivated children and dedicated staff
- Committed and supportive parents and Governing Body
- A friendly and happy learning environment
- Excellent support embedded within the community
We seek someone who:
- Is an inspirational individual with proven leadership skills
- Has high expectations for the children’s achievement and behaviour
- Has the ability to maintain the ethos of the school
- Is an excellent communicator within the school and its wider community
Are you the visionary leader who can take us from “good” to “outstanding”? If so, we would like to meet you.
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed – please contact us on 01332 872216.
Please also visit our website for further details of the school – www.firfield.derbyshire.sch.uk
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Closing date: 1 July 2018
Interviews: 12-13 July 2018
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/18/0779A.
Firfield Primary School