for January 2020
ISR: L14 – L20
The pupils, staff and governors of this friendly and successful village school are looking to appoint a head who is a committed and inspirational leader and teacher, with warmth and energy to contribute to and build upon the school’s achievements.
• Well-rounded, confident and successful children
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated staff
• Supportive and committed parents and governing board
The successful candidate will:
• Foster an environment where all children’s contributions are valued and individuals are nurtured and encouraged to succeed.
• Be an excellent communicator within the school and wider community
• Be committed to high expectations and standards for all
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed – please contact us on 01332 831471 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also visit our website for further details of the school – www.littleeaton.derbyshire.sch.uk
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Closing date: 8 September 2019
Interviews: 18 and 19 September 2019
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 01629 533190 quoting Job Reference JOB/19/02475.