WHERE THE CHILDREN ARE THE STARS
The pupils, staff and governors of this friendly and successful school are looking for an enthusiastic Headteacher with warmth and energy to continue to build upon the School’s achievements.
We can offer:
- Friendly, kind and caring children who are keen to learn
- An inclusive and caring ethos
- Enthusiastic and dedicated staff and governing body
- A commitment to working closely with parents and the local community
- A happy place, with high expectations for the children’s achievements and behaviour
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader who:
- Is a team builder, is approachable and who listens to and values the views of others, and has excellent communication skills
- Is able to support positive relationships with pupils, parents, governors and the wider community
- Is able to promote a culture where all children’s contributions are valued and individuals are encouraged to succeed
- Has strong leadership and management skills
- Can preserve and further develop our outstanding status
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed and encouraged – please contact us on 01773 713428 to make an appointment. Please also visit our website for further details of the school: www.aldercarinfants.org.uk
Closing date: Monday 28 August 2017 *
Interviews: 20 – 21 September 2017
*Please note that this advert will expire from the TES website well before the closing date for applications. Please follow the link below to the Derbyshire County Council website where the advert will remain active until the closing date and where online applications can be submitted.
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/17/5795A
Aldercar Infant and Nursery School
Langley Mill, Derbyshire
Between the A38 and J26 of the M1 motorway
NoR:132 full time Infant + 64 part time nursery