Due to the retirement of our Headteacher, we are looking for an inspirational leader with a clear vision for the further development of our school.
We are looking for:
- Someone with vision to lead the school from good to outstanding
- Strong leadership and management skills
- An excellent teacher who can engage and inspire our enthusiastic children
- High expectations for children’s achievements and behaviour
- An inspirational individual with proven leadership abilities across the key stages
- A candidate who will actively support and promote the strong Christian ethos of the school
We can offer:
- Outstanding pastoral care and a nurturing environment
- Hard working and happy children who are keen to learn
- Supportive staff, governors and parents
Visits to the school by arrangement are warmly welcomed – please contact us on 01457 852427.
Please also visit our website for further details of the school – www.st-jamesprimary.co.uk.
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS MAY REAPPLY
Closing date: Sunday 3 September 2017 *
Interviews: Tuesday and Wednesday, 19-20 September 2017
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/17/5818A.
* Please note that this advert will expire from the TES website well before the closing date for applications. Please follow the link below to the Derbyshire County Council website where the advert will remain active until the closing date and where online applications can be submitted.
St James’ Whitfield CofE (Controlled) Primary School