Bolsover CofE Junior School
Bolsover S44 6XH
Located near J29A of the M1 motorway.
Bolsover is a historic town within easy reach of the
Peak District National Park
The governors, staff and children are seeking to appoint an inspirational leader with a clear vision for the further development of our school.
Candidates will have:
- Drive, ambition and vision to lead the school from Special Measures to Outstanding
- Strong management and leadership skills
- High expectations of pupils’ achievements and behaviour
- The ability to lead and inspire staff
- The ability to maintain the current inclusive ethos of the school
- Outstanding pastoral care
We will offer:
- A strong, bespoke school improvement and CPD package from a sponsor with a proven track record of improving Church schools
- Friendly and caring children who are keen to learn
- A supportive and active governing body
- A dedicated and committed teaching and support staff
- A school where children leave as well-rounded members of the community
Committed to safeguarding the welfare of our children.
Visits to our school are welcomed and we would invite you to contact us on 01246 822324 to arrange a visit. Please also visit our website for further details of the school – www.bolsover-jun.derbyshire.sch.uk.
We would also invite you to visit www.ddat.org.uk for further information about the Derby Diocesan Academy Trust. If you would like to speak to someone about the Trust you would be welcome to make contact with either Mark Mallender or Dave Channon at the Diocese of Derby’s Board of Education on 01332 388660.
Closing date: Sunday 29 October 2017
Interviews: 14-15 November 2017
Further details and an application pack are available online at www.derbyshire.gov.uk/jobs or Call Derbyshire on 08456 058058 quoting Job Reference DCC/17/6892A.