Our Mission Statement – ‘A Bright Start for a Bright Future’
The Governors of Rowde Church of England Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a forward thinking and inspirational Headteacher to take our school forward to be the best school possible.
Rowde Primary Academy takes pride in the achievement of every child. We are committed to providing a safe, friendly and fun learning environment, with pupils leaving us in Year 6 with the positive attitude and real-world skills which can help them to lead happy and successful lives.
The successful candidate will be one who has high expectations and a belief that every child can succeed. They will have a commitment to creating a cohesive team, leading by example and sharing a vision for success, leading Rowde Primary Academy innovatively and skilfully forward.
The successful candidate will bring:
· A successful record of senior leadership.
· A commitment to inclusivity of all stakeholders and to raise standards where required.
· An ability to support, motivate and inspire staff and to communicate a clear vision for the school.
· A commitment to staff wellbeing and welfare.
· To be a visible, approachable and listening person around the school.
· To have the ability to nurture the strong relationship with the community within the school and outside the school.
· To communicate, consult and be creative to strive for improvement in all aspects of provision.
· A skillful manager, who can ‘think outside the box’ to achieve the best outcomes for the school and it’s pupils.
In return, we will offer:
· A welcoming school with children ready and willing to learn with excellent facilities.
· A strong team of staff who are committed to ensuring all children achieve the best they can.
· A fully supportive, motivated and active governing body.
Governors would expect to appoint on a salary point where further progression will be possible in line with performance management arrangements. We highly recommend a visit to our school prior to application. As we are approaching the school holidays, to arrange a viewing during the week 7-11th January 2019 please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the above position, please complete and return your application to email@example.com
Candidates are invited to submit a 90 second video; introducing themselves, their current role, why they have applied to become Headteacher at Rowde Primary Academy and something about their interests out of school.
We encourage you to visit our website www.rowdeprimaryacademy.co.uk where you will find more information and see our school in action.