Our current Headteacher is retiring at the end of the Summer Term, having led us for the past 10 years. Her success, of which we are very proud, now offers us the opportunity to build on a very strong foundation and go forward into an exciting future.
The Governors of Radipole Primary School are therefore now looking to appoint a new Head Teacher who is excited by the proposition of leading our thriving school for the commencement of the 2020-21 academic year. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, innovative and visionary leader with a proven track record.
We are looking for an experienced Leader who:
- Is an outstanding educator, passionate about teaching and learning and able to instill and nurture this in all children and staff;
- Will have high aspirations and the drive to ensure all our children achieve their full potential;
- Will use their innovative and enthusiastic leadership qualities to support the strong teamwork of the school and ensure our dedicated staff continue to thrive, grow and develop;
- Is approachable with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels through excellent communication skills;
• Will lead by example to challenge and motivate others;
- Will think strategically about the school’s future and collaboratively create an inspiring vision which builds upon the school’s strong foundations;
- Will be a champion of the highest standards of safeguarding and promoting the positive health, and well-being of pupils & staff;
• Will promote effective engagement with parents in the wider community.
In return we offer:
• The opportunity to lead a Good school;
- A dedicated, enthusiastic and hard-working SLT, teachers and support staff deeply committed to raising educational standards;
- A motivated and engaged Governing Board with strong links in the local community.
About Radipole Primary School
We currently have 442 children on roll and are situated in the wonderful seaside town of Weymouth on the Jurassic Coast.
We are a lively school with extensive grounds used to enrich sport, play and outdoor learning.
We have an established breakfast club and after school club.
We are in a strong and sustainable financial situation.
We have a strong local partnership with other schools.
Visits to the school will be warmly encouraged. Please contact Diane Wood, School Business Manager on 01305 783353 to arrange.