Group 3 ISR L16 – L22 Starting salary will be in the range of £57,077 - £66, 017
Relocation cost contribution allowance available subject to negotiation.
HANDS UP IF YOU WANT TO LEAD OUR SCHOOL!
Following the retirement of our popular, respected and successful Headteacher, the Governing Board is seeking to appoint a Headteacher with the vision, leadership and energy to build on our successes and achievements and further develop our school.
Red Hall Primary is an exciting and welcoming learning community built on two sites, either side of the main road through the village and has high expectations of achievement and success for all its pupils. You will be committed to our vision of ‘preparing our children of today for challenges of tomorrow’.
WE WILL OFFER THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- a ’good’school (OFSTED 2015) with ambition to become ‘Outstanding’
- the opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- an environment that supports the strong spiritual, social and moral development of our children
- children that are well behaved, happy, enthusiastic and eager to learn
- a dedicated team of teachers who share the same passion for ensuring that every child achieves their potential at school and beyond
- a committed Senior Leadership Team with high expectations of themselves, staff and pupils
- a governing board that is highly committed and supportive of the school and the headteacher
- parents who are proud of the achievements of their children
- spacious and well maintained buildings which support the curriculum
WE WANT A CANDIDATE WHO:
- has proven, well developed leadership, interpersonal and management skills
- is innovative and able to motivate our children
- has vision and credibility and who will be an inspirational leader for the whole school community
- is passionate about providing all our pupils with the best possible learning opportunities and life enhancing experiences
- is able to embrace the challenge of an ever evolving landscape whilst developing our inclusive and nurturing ethos within the school
- is able to sustain and further develop the School’s positive relationships with parents/carers local schools and the historical links between the school and the wider community
WHY WORK IN DUDLEY?
- Dudley is located in the West Midlands, between Birmingham, to the south-east and Wolverhampton to the north-west
- Dudley borough is packed full of great places to visit – award winning attractions, fascinating museums, beautiful parks & nature reserves; the life blood of the industrial revolution, a canal network that provides a stunning ‘green corridor’ through the urban landscape
- Dudley is also within easy reach of the beautiful Shropshire and Staffordshire countryside, the many attractions of the city of Birmingham and the popular Merry Hill Shopping Centre.
- good transport links, the town is easily accessible by road via the M5, M6 and M42 motorways and connecting trains run to local stations from Birmingham New Street and Wolverhampton
Visits to School are warmly welcomed on Friday 20 April 2018 and Monday 23 April 2018. Please contact Mrs Alison Pedder, School Business Manager for an appointment on 01384 813850 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org and come and see for yourself why Red Hall Primary School is such a special place to be!
Red Hall Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
To apply please call Sue Jacques, Senior HR Consultant on 01902 203980 for an application pack or email email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Friday 27 April 2018 at 1200 hours
INTERVIEW DATES: Tuesday 8 May and Wednesday 9 May 2018
Completed application forms are returnable to Sue Jacques, Services4Schools Ltd, Midlands Technology Centre, Wolverhampton WV10 6TA