Easington Church of England Primary School is a small school based in the heart of a village community and directly next to St Mary’s Church.
We are a school which values positive relationships. Governors seek to appoint a committed, passionate and approachable Headteacher with the confidence and enthusiasm to lead every aspect of school life.
Applicants will need to provide leadership of high quality in the academic, pastoral and management fields and be able to show evidence of the successful implementation of sustainable change.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can promote the Christian values, ethos and vison of the school
- Maintain and cultivate the already strong collaborations with local Christian community
- Is passionate about children and their learning and believes that every child should have a chance to reach their full potential
- Is committed to promoting the safety and well-being of our children
- Has the ability to lead school improvement and drive forward on our route to outstanding
- Is a strong team leader who actively promotes teamwork
- Is an excellent communicator with good interpersonal skills
Applicants should have the proven ability to manage, nurture and develop a staff team whilst driving forward success and attainment for all children.
Application forms and an information pack are available from and returnable to The Corporate Director of Children and Adults Services, c/o the School and Governor Support Service, Children and Adults Services, County Hall, Durham. DH1 5UJ, or email SGSS.Administration@durham.gov.uk
Durham County Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We want to develop a more diverse workforce and we positively welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
*Applicants with disabilities will be invited for interview if the essential job criteria are met.
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 29th September 2017 at 12noon.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory DBS Disclosure form.
Please note that the Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009 apply to this position and therefore you are required to complete the ‘Disqualification by Association’ declaration form. Should you be successful in your application for this post, your application cannot be progressed without this declaration.
THE POST IS NOT OPEN TO JOB SHARE
DURHAM COUNTY COUNCIL
Easington Church of England (Controlled) Primary School
Tel. No. 0191 527 0259