St Mary’s CE (VC) Primary School is a warm and nurturing environment rooted in Christian values that seeks to nurture the very best in everyone.
Following the promotion of our current headteacher we are looking for a confident and dedicated leader who will lead by example and continue to build on the success of the school.
Our new headteacher will:
- support, promote and fully embed our Christian vision
- strive for scholastic excellence and continuous improvement within the context of a broad education
- lead a culture of learning for all including a commitment to professional development for themselves and others
- be fully committed to the wellbeing of the school community
- maintain and strengthen our good relationships with governors, parents, the church and wider community.
You will be offered a comprehensive three year induction package.
Appointment is subject to a DBS check. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are welcome by arrangement with Mr Ali Kemp, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application pack available from www.eastriding.gov.uk/jobs
Advert No: SMPB001235.
Closing Date: 12 noon Thursday 10 May 2018.
Interview Dates: Monday 21 May 2018 (in school) and Tuesday 22 May 2018 (off site).
St Mary’s CE (VC) Primary School
East Riding of Yorkshire
Tel (01482) 868149