The pupils, parents, staff and governors of All Saints, Sidley, Church of England Primary School are keen to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated Headteacher, with vision, drive, a positive attitude and a proven record of leadership who will work with us to sustain our Ofsted ‘Good’ judgement.
Our Schools Christian values are encompassed in Serving our Community (Koinonia), and we are committed to providing a caring and inclusive environment with a strong Christian ethos, where children are happy, safe and secure and thrive in everything they do.
Our school offers:
- A culture of creative, inspiring and inclusive learning experiences.
- Pupils whose relationships, behaviour and attitudes to learning are ‘Good’.
- An innovative, hard-working and dedicated staff team.
- A supportive, effective and involved Governing Body who are committed to excellence.
- Strong parental support and a proactive PTFA.
- Excellent links with the Parish Church, the local community and neighbouring schools.
- An attractive and caring work environment with strong co-operative relationships.
- A place where Christian values are embedded in school practice.
The successful candidate will have:
- The best interests of the children at the heart of all their decisions.
- Clear leadership and organisational skills.
- The ability to build on success and manage change.
- The ability to develop and sustain excellence in classroom practice.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strategic financial skills.
- Humility, good humour and resilience.
- Commitment to the Christian ethos of the school.
To find out more, please email the Leadership Recruitment Team at East Sussex County Council to request a copy of our recruitment pack: Leadership.Recruitment@eastsussex.gov.uk. Prospective candidates wishing to visit our school would be warmly welcomed. Please contact the office - on 01424 219083 or by email at email@example.com - to make an appointment.
The closing date for applications is: 12 noon on 28th January 2019
Interviews will be held on: 14th/15th February 2019
This post is covered by the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2018.
The school will need to ensure that they are not knowingly employing a person who is disqualified under the 2018 Regulations in connection with relevant childcare provision. Accordingly, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate to the school, by completing a self-declaration form as part of the pre-employment checks process, that they have not been disqualified under the 2018 Regulations.
If the preferred candidate is found to be disqualified under the 2018 Regulations, the offer of employment will be subject to the application by the preferred candidate to Ofsted for a waiver and the receipt of a waiver from Ofsted.
All Saints CEP School and Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. This post is subject to the Childcare Disqualification Regulations 2018 and the appointment is subject to references and a successful enhanced DBS check.