The Governors, staff and students of this small, highly specialised school for pupils with Autism Spectrum Disorders are looking for a Head Teacher. This is a new role which has been created as a result of the impending retirement of the School Director in July 2018.
We can offer:
- An exciting opportunity to lead a dedicated team of 50 plus staff
- Committed and supportive Governing Body
- Exceptional provision for 30 pupils with ASD through the delivery of individually tailored teaching programs
- Highly individualised curricula focusing on functional skill development
We seek an experienced educational professional with:
- Exceptional management and leadership skills
- Experience of working with pupils with moderate to severe ASD
- Demonstrably high expectations for students’ achievement and behaviour
- A commitment to the ethos and methodology of the school
- The ability to demonstrate vision and values in everyday work and practice
For further information, or to visit our school , please contact Charlotte Cochrane in the first instance on 01342 811852 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: 6 October, 2017
Step by Step is an equal opportunities employer and is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children as its utmost priority and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants must be able to provide evidence of having the right to live and work in the UK and will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal background check from the Disclosure & Barring Service.
No agencies, please.