Trinity St. Mary’s is a welcoming, caring and friendly Church of England Primary School, uniquely situated on a shared site with a Catholic Primary School and Holy Trinity Church. We are a Good Primary School (Ofsted 2012) and an Outstanding Church School. (SIAMS 2012) Due to the retirement of our successful Headteacher, the governors are looking to appoint a dedicated and highly motivated leader who will build on the strong foundations already in place to move our school from good to outstanding.
We can offer you:
- pupils who are articulate, proud of their achievements, eager to learn and whose behaviour is outstanding
- a dedicated and talented team of caring staff
- active, supportive governors, who are proud of their school and offer a good level of challenge
- very positive relationships with parents and the wider community
- opportunities for personal and professional development.
We are looking for a Headteacher who:
- will provide a clear, strategic vision for the school and manage change effectively.
- will provide Christian leadership, upholding Christian values.
- will enjoy working with children and be able to get the very best out of our pupils and staff.
- will be a dedicated, inspirational and enthusiastic leader and team player.
You are warmly welcomed to visit the school. Please telephone the school office on 01245 321711 to arrange a visit.
An application pack can be downloaded from the online advert at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk or please contact: Carolyn Kerr, Schools Recruitment Team, EES for Schools, Essex County Council. Tel: 03330 139835 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 December 2016 noon
Shortlisting date: 6 January2017
Interview date: 20 January 2017