Ambition, Integrity, Respect.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a great school where pupils, staff, parents and Governors work together to engender a spirit of community and learning.
We can offer you:
- pupils who enjoy everything about the school
- dedicated teaching and support staff, including an award winning SENCO, committed to making a difference to the lives of the children in our care
- supportive Governing Body, parents and community
- scope to help shape the future of teaching and learning at our school through our strong leadership team
- the opportunity for personal development within a supportive setting
- an attendance rate of 96%+.
We are seeking a candidate who will:
be fully committed to helping all pupils improve their life chances and fulfil their potential
demonstrate excellent classroom teaching and learning with high expectations of pupil attainment and behaviour
inspire, support and lead in partnership with our children, staff, parents and Governors
communicate effectively and be able to work as part of a team
An application pack can be downloaded from the online advert at www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk or please contact: Carolyn Kerr Schools Recruitment Team, EES for Schools, Essex County Council on Tel: 03330 139 835 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 23rd June 2017, Midday
Shortlisting: 27th June 2017
Interview Date: 6th July 2017
You are warmly invited to visit our school. Please contact Sandy Crouch or Jo Claydon, to arrange a suitable time on Tel: 01206 843683.
About the School:
- “Pupils enjoy school, behave well and attend regularly. They are confident learners and enthusiastic about their lessons” Ofsted - October 2013
- “All groups of pupils achieve well. Rates of progress are accelerating throughout the school” Ofsted - October 2013
- “Teaching in the school is good. Teachers have high expectations of their pupils and use their good subject knowledge to plan engaging lessons” Ofsted - October 2013
- “The governing body supports monitors and challenges the school well” Ofsted - October 2013
Friar’s Grove Primary School Upland Drive, Colchester,
Essex, CO4 OPZ
Tel: (01206) 843683