Full time, Permanent Contract
£62,985 - £71,736 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, L18 - L24
Location: Feltham, West London
School Group: 3
Start Date: April/September 2019
The Governors, staff and pupils of this Outstanding primary school in West London are looking for a dynamic individual to lead our school on its path of excellence.
The ideal candidate will have a proven and extensive track record of working in a diverse primary school setting with natural problem-solving abilities and a resolute focus on maintaining outstanding standards of achievement.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an innovative leader; with the ability to motivate and inspire others,
- Has experience in maintaining and developing a ‘systems led’ approach to school management;
- Expects the highest standards of all pupils, staff and members of the wider school community and;
- Is committed to and passionate about, developing children’s learning.
In return, we can offer the successful candidate:
- A well-established, and dynamic staff team committed to achieving the best possible outcomes for children;
- A purpose built school building offering an attractive learning environment, set in spacious grounds,
- A committed and active Governing Body;
- Strong local partnerships with the local community and;
- Children with a positive attitude, who are eager to learn.
At Edward Pauling Primary School, we live by the guiding principle, ‘We Love School!’, so if you believe that you are the person who can lead us on our continuing path of success, and develop opportunities to grow our school community, we welcome your application.
If you would like to find out more about this post, including the job description and person specification please view the Candidate Information Pack. We would invite potential applicants to visit the school by contacting the School Business Manager, Agneta Sinickaite on 0208 831 0841 or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please visit: www.schoolshrcooperative.co.uk/jobs and search for reference: SCH/16541TR
SCHOOL VISITS: 31 October, 1 & 2 November 2018
CLOSING DATE: 11 November 2018 - 23:59
INTERVIEW DATES: 27 and 28 November 2018
CVs will not be accepted. Your application and personal statement must address the person specification and be no longer than 3 – 4 sides of A4.
Edward Pauling Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.