Start date: Autumn Term 2019
Contract type: Full Time
Salary: L11 (£51,234 to L17 (£59,265)
Contract term: Permanent
Our aim is to love, wonder and achieve together
The Governing Body of St Louis is seeking an inspirational and outward facing headteacher to lead our school with enthusiasm, dedication and commitment through the next phase of its development.
We are looking for someone who is
- A practising Catholic, with a clear vision of excellence in primary education.
- Energetic and ambitious, providing strong guidance to motivate, empower and inspire.
- Embracing of new challenges and will capitalise on opportunities presented.
- Keen to foster positive relationships and partnerships with parents, the community and the diocese.
- Aware of advancements in education, developing robust policies to be implemented effectively.
- Fully committed to safeguarding, inclusivity and equality, ensuring the removal of barriers to learning for all our pupils.
We can offer
- A warm and friendly school that is thriving academically and pastorally.
- Talented, happy children who want to learn, who are encouraged to think for themselves and are accepting of others.
- Staff who are experienced and enthusiastic and work together as a committed, supportive team.
- Well-informed governors who encourage and challenge.
- A deep sense of family, with many parents and grandparents being former pupils
What is important to us
- Praising and encouraging kindness in all we do.
- Respect for and from the individual and each other, taking nothing for granted.
About our school:
St Louis Catholic Primary School is one-form entry with a strong and inclusive Christian ethos. We are located in the popular Somerset town of Frome.
You are welcome to visit our school before applying. Please call 01373 463728 or email email@example.com to arrange this.
For an application pack and to apply:
Closing Date: 15 February 2019: Interviews: 5 & 6 March 2019
Safeguarding Statement - We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow safer recruitment practice and staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references, one of which will be from your Parish Priest.
St Louis Catholic Primary School
Welshmill Lane, Frome, Somerset, BA11 3AP
Phone: 01373 463728 www.stlouisfrome.co.uk