A great opportunity has arisen for the governing body to appoint an inspirational and experienced school leader to take up the post of Head Teacher in January 2020. Our existing Head Teacher is moving on to a new post in the Autumn of 2019 and has laid strong foundations for the future.
We are very proud of our "Good" Ofsted rating in December 2016 and have much outstanding practice supporting the wellbeing of our children. We have high aspirations and expectations for further improved outcomes for our children. Our school is at the heart of our diverse community and has an active and committed set of both governors and parents along with a committed and talented staff.
Our new Head Teacher will:
- Be a motivational leader and manager who further inspires our children and staff to flourish.
- Sustain Kelvin Grove's position in the community as a fully inclusive school for all learners.
- Demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching and learning.
- Ably develop strong relationships with parents, governors, agencies and the community.
- Strive to further improve our standards in school so all our children reach their potential.
- Be approachable, reflective, forward thinking and relish taking us to outstanding.
Our school has:
- Caring children who love learning.
- A truly inclusive environment that meets the learning needs of all children.
- A vibrant and attractive learning environment.
- Supportive parents and governors who have high regard for the school.
- Dedicated, highly skilled, enthusiastic, caring and friendly staff.
To find out more about our school visit our website http://kelvingroveprimaryschool.org/
Informal visits are warmly welcomed. Contact Ceiwa Saukuru, email: CeiwaSaukuru@Gateshead.Gov.UK to make an appointment.
Application packs are available from Education Personnel Services Emma Maddison on 0191 433 2439 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20th September 2019
Interviews: 3rd and 4th October 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Gateshead Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If successful you will have to apply for an enhanced Disclosure.