Required for January 2019 The Governors of Mickleton School are seeking to appoint a truly inspirational and dynamic leader to embrace the challenges of an expanding school and to take academic excellence to the next level, driving us from Ofsted ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an outstanding, proven leader and strategic thinker who can demonstrate successes in previous posts
- Be an experienced and inspirational teacher, who values that in others and disseminates good practice
- Inspire children and staff and enable them to achieve their full potential
- Be an excellent communicator who can build strong partnerships with staff, parents, governors and our growing community
- Be a creative thinker who will ask difficult questions, challenge and support
- Promote good behaviour and ensure effective behaviour management
- Be keen to develop themselves and work collaboratively across a range of different agencies
- Maintain and enhance the high standards and expectations we set ourselves and fully support the aims and ethos of the school
Mickleton School offers:
A professional, hardworking and dedicated staff
A dedicated, experienced and supportive Governing Body
A modern building, currently undergoing expansion, in a rural setting within its own grounds
Wrap around care and a variety of after school clubs
Well-established links with the local COSMIC cluster group, Science Primary School Cluster and the Ogden Trust.
Visits to the school are welcome and strongly encouraged. Please contact Mrs Emma Williams, School Office Administrator to arrange a visit: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01386 438393.
Closing date for application: Friday 1st June 2018 at Noon
Interviews will be held on: Monday 18th June and Tuesday 19th June 2018
To receive our application pack, please contact Wendy Gallagher, Governor Services, Gloucestershire County Council: email@example.com or 01452 427802
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check (formerly a CRB check).
Mickleton Primary School
Off Broadmarston Lane,