Full time, Permanent, All year round
Andoversford Primary School is a small school with high aspirations for every child to be the best that they can be, with an “uncompromising drive for excellence” (Ofsted 2017). Owing to the departure of our respected and successful Head, the Governors are seeking to appoint another inspirational and dynamic leader who can continue to develop this happy and successful village school.
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and happy children
- Creative, inspirational and committed staff
- Highly supportive parents/carers and governors
- A school that the local community is proud of
- Opportunities for individual growth and development
We are looking for an exceptional individual who:
- Will inspire all children and staff to be the best they can be
- Will build upon our excellent achievements to take the school further forward
- Is an experienced and inspirational teacher, who values that in others and disseminates good practice.
- Is an excellent communicator and manager
- Is committed to promoting and safeguarding the achievement and wellbeing of every pupil
- Is fully supportive of the aims and ethos of the School
- Will manage resources effectively to maximize achievements
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please contact the school to make an appointment.
Closing date for applications is Friday 20th October 2017.
Interviews will be held on Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th November 2017.
Information packs are available from: Wendy Gallagher, Governor Services Team, Gloucestershire County Council, Shire Hall, Westgate Street, Gloucester, GL1 2TP. Tel. 01452 427802.
Andoversford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff, and volunteers, to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be required for the successful applicant.
Andoversford Primary School
Old Gloucester Road,