Headteacher at Stifford Clays Primary
Salary Range L26 to L31, £73904 - £83386
Generous relocation allowance available for the right candidate
Start Date: January 2019 or earlier
Stifford Clays Primary School is a member of the South West Essex Community Education Trust. We are a dynamic group of schools working collaboratively and in equal partnership. The current post holder is retiring and we are therefore looking for an experienced leader with a proven track record determined to move the school from “good” to “outstanding”.
The Trust seeks applications from outstanding school leaders with integrity, imagination and energy for this rewarding role who:
• Has the determination, enthusiasm and ability to lead, nurture and inspire the development of high quality teaching and learning and to motivate pupils and staff in the primary phase
• Has commitment, reliability and integrity and is able to develop even strong partnership-working with the school’s community
• Has the highest expectations for the learning, achievement and behaviour of all children
• Can demonstrate skills in strategic thinking, leading to effective planning and progress towards a clear, shared cross-phase vision
• Is creative and shows imagination in response to changing circumstances and new ideas
We offer you:
• The support of an experienced CEO and Primary Executive Head Teacher
• A highly professional, dedicated staff and supportive Trust Board
• A school that values and celebrates cultural diversity
• A salary that recognises your key role in the community
If you would like an informal conversation regarding this role, please contact Christina Pumfrey on 01375 373405. To apply please complete and return the application form.
The South West Essex Community Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants for this post must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including reference checks with previous employers and a DBS check with the Disclosure & Barring Service.
Closing Date: 18th May 2018
Interviews will be held week commencing 21st May 2018.