Our friendly one-form entry Church school, set in the heart of the diverse community surrounding Broadway Market and London Fields in South Hackney, and recently judged Outstanding (Ofsted 2017), are looking for a new Headteacher to build upon our success.
We would like an effective, collaborative and imaginative leader who:
• Will embrace and help us achieve our vision to create responsible, confident and literate citizens who can innovate and contribute positively to the future
• Is an outstanding classroom practitioner with a genuine passion for hands-on teaching
• Will strive for high levels of pupil progress and achievement
• Will affirm and develop our inclusive Christian ethos
We offer you:
• Pupils whose behaviour is ‘exemplary’ and attitudes to learning ‘unerringly positive’ (Ofsted 2017)
• A supportive and effective Leadership Team
• A skilled and effective Governing Body
• Excellent relationships with the local community and parish church
• An inner-city oasis with the cleanest air of any Hackney schools!
If you are interested, please come and see us. To arrange a visit, please contact the School Office on 020 7254 1927. To discuss the role further please contact the Chair of Governors, Alex Doherty on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
For further information and an application pack please visit the school website www.spsm.hackney.sch.uk.
Visiting: Weeks beginning 15 and 22 Jan 2018
Closing Date: Mon 29 Jan 2018
Shortlisting: Wed 31 Jan 2018
Interview Date: Wed 7 Feb 2018
St. Paul’s with St Michael’s School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.