Due to the resignation of our current successful Headteacher who is moving on to work more widely with other schools, Locks Heath Infant School is looking to recruit a Headteacher from September 2017.
Locks Heath Infant School is an 'outstanding' school which has rightly earned its enviable reputation in the community. We have high expectations of each individual and we continually strive to enhance our strengths and successes so that we have an exciting and forward looking ethos of achievement.
• A passionate and motivational communicator with a clear vision of outstanding education and the ability to think beyond the immediate situation to implement innovative strategies for improvement?
• An inspirational individual with the ability to motivate and delegate leadership through empowerment?
• A collaborative leader, confident in implementing the local and national agenda and build effective partnerships with all stakeholders, making useful connections beyond the individual community through a collaborative, creative approach to development?
• Have a proven track record of successful strategic leadership?
• Demonstrate clear impact as a leader of sustaining, high-quality school improvement with a clear vision of outstanding education?
• Demand ambitious standards for yourself and others – addressing disadvantage to realise the best possible outcomes for all pupils?
If so, we can offer you:
• A successful, forward-thinking school that provides a rich range of learning opportunities within a positive, safe and welcoming environment for the young people in our community.
• Confident, happy and responsible children who have high expectations and are excited by their learning.
• Dedicated and energetic staff, governors and parents who support the schools ethos of excellence.
• A commitment to supporting your professional and personal career development.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Please contact Anita Keelor at the school office on 01489 584180 or email: email@example.com to arrange a visit.
For further details and if any problems are incurred downloading the electronic documents, please contact Education Personnel Services by email firstname.lastname@example.org Please return your completed application to email@example.com or Education Personnel Services, 3rd Floor Hampshire House, Eastleigh, Southampton, SO50 5PA
Locks Heath Infant School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.