At Little Hadham Primary School our children are able to develop as individuals, in an environment where their unique qualities are valued and encouraged. Our last Ofsted inspection judged the school as ‘Good with Outstanding Behaviour and Safety.’
The governing body wish to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational leader to continue to take the school forward and inspire everyone in the school to be the best that they can be. The new Headteacher will inherit a happy school with wonderful children, at an exciting time of potential expansion.
Having recently acquired additional land we are at preliminary stages of expanding our school to one form of entry. We are looking for a leader to work with pupils, parents, staff and governors in shaping our future. If you meet our criteria, we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a leader who:
- Is excited by the challenge of building on our strengths, whilst driving change
- Has the ambition and passion to want to enhance and shape our school
- Puts the focus on ‘the best for every child’ at the heart of their leadership
- Has the necessary skills to inspire and enthuse staff whilst implementing change
- Recognises the key importance of high quality communication
- Is an outstanding practitioner
- Recognises the centrality of Safeguarding in all aspects of the life of the school
For further information about the role and person specification please download a copy of the Application Pack. We welcome the opportunity to show you our friendly school, meet our confident, independent children and highly engaged team of staff.
Please telephone 01279 771285 to arrange a suitable time to visit.
Closing date: 9am Thursday 1st March
Shortlisting date: Monday 5th March
Interview date: Wednesday 14th March
For more information and to apply online please visit : www.teachinherts.com
Little Hadham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced disclosure and Barring Service check, including the barred list, as well as other pre-employment checks outlined in Keeping Children Safe in Education September 2016.