The Governors would like to appoint a strategic leader who shares our values, inspires and motivates our children and staff and will lead our school forward by aspiring for excellence. This position is for April 2020, or January 2020 if the successful applicant is available.
We are proud to offer you:
- Enthusiastic and well-behaved children whose love for learning makes them a joy to teach.
- A devoted and competent staff with a desire to keep improving.
- A Board of Governors who are committed to the school’s continued development to go from strength to strength.
- Parents who support the school both individually and through the PTA.
- Strong supportive links with the Church.
Who are we looking for?
An ambitious and dynamic leader who:
- Will enhance the standards of teaching and learning to maximise the progress of every pupil whilst valuing each child as an individual and providing a wide range of opportunities for all.
- Has the passion and experience to engage and empower our staff.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, able to create effective and positive relationships with parents and all members of the school community.
- Will further strengthen our links with other local schools.
- Will continue to nurture and develop the Christian faith, values and ethos of our Church school.
Spellbrook is a welcoming half-form entry Church School with a caring ethos. It is situated in Spellbrook, a village between Sawbridgeworth and Bishop’s Stortford, on the Herts/Essex border. School visits are warmly welcomed and will be hosted by one of our governors. Please contact the Chair, Fay Clark, to make arrangements by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.spellbrook.herts.sch.uk
How to apply
Please see Headteacher application pack for information including job description, person specification and application form. View in attachments in www.teachinherts.com and TES or contact Mrs Fay Clark at email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 21 November 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 4 December 2019
Spellbrook C of E Primary School takes children from age 3 (rising 4's) to 11. With our parent Church in the Parish of Sawbridgeworth, the school is situated between Harlow and Bishops Stortford in the village of Spellbrook. The school has extensive and beautiful grounds dedicated to enhancing the outdoor learning experiences of all our pupils. We currently have 110 pupils on roll including early years children. Our maximum capacity is 120. Our pupils are organised into four classes, each class having two year groups of fifteen pupils per year group. We are a friendly caring and popular village school with motivated and well-behaved children and enthusiastic and committed staff, governors and parents. Spellbrook C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding, equality of opportunity and promoting the welsfare of children and expects staff and employees to share this commitment.
Learn together, Enjoy together, Succeed together
For more information and to apply online : www.teachinherts.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced DBS and other checks in line with safer recruitment practice.