0208 387 3000
Do you have what it takes to nurture young minds to fulfil their educational potential and lead our school’s continuing success?
Are you a people person and a strong and confident leader who is focused, driven and puts children at the heart of all you do?
Do you have passion and the ability to motivate and develop our team to deliver the best possible outcomes for our children?
If so, Parkside Community Primary School is the place for you!
We are proud to have been judged “Good” by Ofsted but have more to do on our quest to become Outstanding. The Governing Body are looking to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational and supportive Headteacher who is able to build on our success. Parkside Community Primary School is well-resourced and in good financial shape, with refurbished rooms set in beautiful open green space which support children’s learning, and develop their independence. We are privileged to have a full time pastoral worker, full time SENCO and a full complement of teaching and support staff.
The successful candidate will be:
- A strong and inspirational leader who can motivate and develop staff, both individually and as a team
- Able to build relationships with all stakeholders
- Able to communicate and influence at all levels
- Child focussed in your approach, putting children at the heart of everything you do
- Passionate and driven on matters relating to Primary education.
In return we can offer you:
- The opportunity to think outside of the box and put your mark on the school
- Beautifully behaved children with a love of learning
- A balanced and creative skill based curriculum
- A strong team which embraces new ideas and initiatives
- A strong and supportive Governing Body
- A great opportunity to work to move our school to Outstanding
- A good location with great transport links and amenities
- Support with your continuing professional development
We would love for you to visit our school in action, so please make an appointment to have a look round. Please phone 0208 387 3000 to book a convenient date and time.
Closing date for applications: Noon on Friday 29th September 2017 Shortlisting date: Tuesday 3rd October 2017
Interviews: Thursday 12th October 2017
Parkside Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, including the barred list, as well as other pre-appointment checks outlined in Keeping Children Safe in Education (September 2016).
Parkside is a growing school of over 350 children and over 50 staff. We enjoy our work and our families are very supportive. Ofsted recognised our many strengths in our inspection in September 2013. We have a specific learning difficulties base onsite, and a range of after school clubs. We are always interested in people with real commitment and personality who enjoy working as part of a team.
For more information and to apply online : www.teachinherts.com