An opportunity has arisen for the right candidate to join our team in the key position of Headteacher.
The Governing body is seeking an outstanding leader to build on the excellent work delivered by our recently retired Headteacher. Working in close partnership with the leadership team, you will lead strategic decision making, and drive our future vision. We are a good school with strong community links.
The successful candidate will:
- Aim to be the best and achieve the best for Armley
- Recognise the importance of support staff and use them effectively
- Be an exemplary leader, with a clear focus on inclusive teaching and a commitment to raising standards within a creative learning environment
- Be committed to your own and others’ professional development
- Demonstrate strong leadership experience, with evidence of positive whole school impact
- Be an excellent organiser, communicator and an effective manager of change
- Understand the importance of the school’s role within a changing community
- Hold a strong commitment to working in close partnership with other schools and agencies
We can offer:
- Happy, motivated and confident pupils who love their school
- A commitment to professional development opportunities
- A team of hard working; committed and focused staff.
- A supportive Governing Body
Candidates are warmly invited to visit the school to see for yourself the work that we do. To arrange a visit please contact Lorna Sheard, School Business Manager on 0113 263 9216 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applications should be submitted to Mrs Lorna Sheard, Armley Primary School, Salisbury Terrace, Leeds, LS12 2AY or via email email@example.com
Closing Date: 1 March 2018
Shortlisting: 5 March 2018
Interviews are scheduled to take place on Wednesday 14 and Thursday 15 March 2018.
Armley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.