Due to the retirement of our long standing Head Teacher the governors wish to appoint a head teacher to lead our friendly, diverse and unique primary school from September 2018. This is an opportunity for a new Headteacher to drive and support the school in our improvement journey.
We can offer you:
- Children who are happy, eager to learn, well behaved and proud of our school
- A dedicated experienced staff team
- A supportive knowledgeable and committed Governing Body
- Strong partnerships with parents, other schools and the wider community
From you we need dynamic and successful leadership:
- An inspirational strong leader who puts children at the heart of everything they do;
- a strategic thinker with a clear vision for the school who will inspire students and staff to achieve their full potential;
- a proven ability to lead and manage change;
- An understanding of and respect for the ethos of the school;
- a strong record of raising achievement and pupil premium initiatives with high expectations while recognising the importance of developing the whole child;
- outstanding communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with staff, children and parents/ carers; and
- resilience in the ever changing education world.
Candidates are warmly invited to visit the school to personally experience our work and ethos. To arrange a visit please ring Michael Brawley on 0113 2043120.
To request an application pack, email: email@example.com
Closing date: Thursday 1st March 2018 at 12noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 7th March 2018
Assessment and Interviews : Monday 19th March & Tuesday 20th March 2018
SPRING BANK PRIMARY SCHOOL
Telephone: 0113 2043120
NOR: 210 pupils
Spring Bank Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Appointments made are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.