We are a recent three-form entry school that has undertaken a major building programme to support the school’s expansion. We are now ready for an experienced, enthusiastic and dynamic headteacher to lead our school on its quest for rapid improvement, while nurturing our inclusive family feel.
You will need to be an exceptional professional who has the vision and drive to lead the required programme of change and improvement. We are confident that the school has the necessary foundations from which rapid improvements can be achieved at Gledhow, which was a former outstanding school.
We need a Headteacher who:
- is an experienced leader ready for a new challenge
- is approachable, creative, forward thinking and enthusiastic
- will excite the children about their learning and develop their individual talents to the full
- will actively promote and develop inclusive education that meets the diverse needs of all our pupils
- fosters close links between home, school and the local community
- has a commitment to excellence in teaching and learning and the ability to inspire and motivate
We can offer you:
- a strong team of committed and highly motivated staff who are supportive of the need for change
- eager, enthusiastic, talented and well-motivated children with diverse backgrounds
- an active Governing Body and Parent Group
- excellent facilities including a new and well maintained school building and extensive outdoor area
- A competitive salary consummate with the size of the school and nature of the challenge it faces
Is this you? If so we warmly invite you to visit the school on Wednesday 18th April or Thursday 19th April 2018. Please telephone Gail Holmes, our School Business Manager on 0113 2930392.
If you require any further information, please contact Gail Holmes on 0113-2930392 or email email@example.com.
Please return completed applications to Gail Holmes, Gledhow Primary School, Lidgett Lane, Leeds, LS8 1PL; firstname.lastname@example.org
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.