Crossley Street is a high achieving, over-subscribed school in the heart of the popular market town of Wetherby, to the north of Leeds. We are seeking to appoint an inspirational and visionary leader to maintain and build on the school’s current Outstanding judgement. (Ofsted December 2012). The success is built on a climate of caring and positive discipline and respect whereby the well-being of each child is at the heart of everything the school achieves.
On the retirement of the existing Headteacher, the governing body is seeking to appoint a dynamic and motivational Headteacher who:
- Will build on the school’s current success, with the energy to continue to drive improvement
- Is an excellent communicator, willing to work with a supportive governing body, the staff team and the pupils and parents
- Is dedicated to maintaining a high quality of teaching and learning
- Will drive an innovative, broad and balanced curriculum, enhanced by a range of extra-curricular opportunities for all
- Has a clear commitment to inclusive education, ensuring every child achieves their potential
- Will be innovative and look beyond the school to work positively with our families and the wider community
We can offer you:
- A warm and welcoming school environment where everyone is valued
- A strong, experienced and supportive governing body
- A dedicated, hard-working staff team, with the potential for further development
- Well-behaved, enthusiastic, highly-motivated children who enjoy learning and are proud of their school
- Supportive families that engage actively with all aspects of school life
- A pleasant, recently enhanced and well-maintained school building and grounds
For more information about our school, visit our website: www.crossleystreet.leeds.sch.uk
We would warmly invite you to visit our school on either Thursday 14 September 2017 at 9am and or Thursday 21 September 2017 at 1pm, please contact Mrs Judy Hawkins to arrange (01937) 520301 or email email@example.com
To request an application pack please contact Emily Harker on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0113 3788525.
Closing Date: Monday 25 September 2017 (12 Noon)
Shortlisting: Monday 2 October 2017
Assessment & Interviews; Thursday 5 October & Friday 6 October 2017
Crossley Street Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS). We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.