Closing date: 12pm Friday, 15 April 2018
We are looking for an exceptional, inspiring and experienced Headteacher who will take pride and pleasure in leading our lovely school from good to outstanding.
Edmund Waller Primary School is a well-established, successful school within the vibrant community of New Cross, Lewisham. Due to the retirement of our current Executive Headteacher the Governors are seeking to appoint a new Headteacher to start in September 2018 or January 2019
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven leadership and management skills
- A vision to develop and lead our school in partnership with staff, pupils, parents and governors
- The ability to build on our current success and lead us to become outstanding
In return we offer:
- A successful and creative school which was rated ‘good’ in our last Ofsted Inspection
- A dedicated, talented and hardworking staff team
- A strong culture based on community involvement
- A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
This is an exciting time to join our school and contribute to its future success.
Please contact Julia Costello in the Edmund Waller Primary School Office on 0207 639 0436 or email email@example.com , to arrange an appointment to visit.
Further details about the school are available from our website www.edmundwaller.lewisham.sch.uk
Visits: 22nd or 23rd March 2018
Interview & Assessment Days: Friday, 27th April or Monday, 30th April 2018
Edmund Waller Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; therefore the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as well as qualifications and reference checks (prior to interview where possible).
Applications must be made on the Lewisham application form. CVs will not be accepted.