Accept Challenge, Achieve Success
Governors are looking to recruit a charismatic, enterprising, energetic and motivational Headteacher to accept challenge, achieve success and join with them to take Peele to good and beyond.
Applicants are welcome who are:
- Vibrant and outstanding leaders, who lead with integrity and creativity
- Optimistic and aspirational, with an ability to inspire, motivate and engage
- Passionate, ensuring all learners receive outstanding teaching
- Committed to inclusion and experienced at raising standards for all
- Strategic thinkers, able to harness and develop the talents of others, working collaboratively.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with well-behaved young people, a talented, aspirational team of staff and Governors and supportive parents and carers.
Visits to the college are welcome please contact Mrs Betty Boor, College Business Manager on 01406 366930.
An application pack and further information are available from the website www.thepeele.co.uk/headship.
All applications to be sent direct to EPM (contact details available in the application pack)
Closing date: 9:00am on 5th June 2017
Interview dates: Wednesday 21st and Thursday 22nd June 2017
The Peele Community College
84 Little London
About the employer:
Organisation type: Mainstream foundation school
Age-Range: 11 – 16
Funding status: State