Our children, staff and governors are seeking to appoint a dynamic and visionary leader of our friendly and extremely popular school. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of the close knit community. Our strong Christian values create an environment to nurture and develop the potential of every child. We are looking to continue our journey to outstanding, building on the “Good” Ofsted and Church Inspections.
The governing body will appoint someone who:
- Is a forward looking leader and team player
- Is innovative and enthusiastic and has the ability to support strong team work ensuring our committed staff continue to grow and develop
- Will support and embrace the Christian ethos of the school which will enable our children to thrive emotionally, socially and academically
- Has the ability to enhance strong relationships with children, staff, parents, governors and others within the community
- Is able to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills with all members of the school community
- Values individual children and the special contributions they make to the life of the school
- Leads by example and sets a good role model
We can offer you:
- A vibrant, learning environment where everyone is motivated and supported to fulfil their potential
- Happy, enthusiastic, polite and attentive children who live out our three core values
- Parents who support and actively participate in the life of the school
- A genuine commitment to your professional development and well-being
Prospective candidates are warmly encouraged to visit the school and take the opportunity to speak with our children. Please contact Mrs Jo Barry, Bursar, on 01754 810241 or email Jo.Barry@burghschool.org.uk to make an appointment.
Application packs are available on the school website
Applications to be returned electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 18th September 2017, 12 noon
Shortlisting: Tuesday 19th September 2017
Interview date: Thursday 28th September 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment .This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check.