As a result of the promotion of their successful and valued Headteacher to the post of Liverpool City Council’s Chief Education Officer, the Governors of Archbishop Blanch School wish to appoint a well-qualified and dynamic leader to be Headteacher of this good and aspirational school, which moved to a new state of the art facility in September 2015. The school was judged good in all areas in its most recent OFSTED inspection and, in June 2017, Archbishop Blanch School was judged Outstanding in their SIAMS inspection.
The successful candidate will:
• Have successful experience as a Senior Leader in a secondary school.
• Be a practicing Christian committed to carrying forward the Christian and inclusive ethos of the school.
• Have a clear vision for the future development of the school.
• Have the skills to lead, motivate and inspire pupils, staff, parents and governors to build further sustainable success.
• Be committed to furthering the achievement and progress of the school and its pupils.
In return, Archbishop Blanch School offers:
• A state of the art building
• Wonderful children, loyal and proud of their school
• Hard working and committed staff
• Insightful and supportive governors
• An environment shaped by the best pastoral care where every child’s future matters.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed leader to build on strong established foundations and lead this school to the next level. The school is at a very important and exciting stage in its development, with the real potential to become an outstanding school.
It is hoped that this excellent opportunity will attract both Deputy Heads looking to make the step up to their first Headship, as well as existing Headteachers, seeking a new challenge.
Further information and an application pack are available to download from the school website: www.abblanch.com
Visits to the school can be made via appointment through the Headteacher’s PA. Please telephone the school on 0151-233 7373 or email to make an appointment (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday 21 January 2019.
Interview Dates are Friday 8, Monday 11 and Tuesday 12 February 2019.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure with the DBS. Archbishop Blanch CE High School is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring the safety of all its children and young people.