Salary: £65,837-£75,094 (Inner London)
Employer: The Genesis Education Trust
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Term: Permanent
Start Date: January/April 18
Closing date: 16th October 2017 at 9am
Interviews: Wednesday 18th October 2017
We are looking for a confident and inspiring leader to join our successful team and lead St Mary’s – with further rapid career opportunities possible for the right candidate. As an experienced and visionary leader, you will be able to continue to raise the quality of teaching and learning, helping our children to reach their full potential.
St Mary’s, a three form outstanding school, is one of currently three schools forming the Genesis Education. St Saviour’s, also in Walthamstow, is a two form school judged good with outstanding features. St Margaret’s is a two form entry school, judged good, in Barking.
We are a growing Trust and hope that the successful applicant will grow and develop with us. Currently we have one Executive Head Teacher and will be looking to grow our own to fill such future positions.
You will be:
· An outstanding primary practitioner with a track record of professional and inspirational leadership and management, leading to high quality education by effectively managing teaching and learning.
· Able to provide vision, leadership and direction for the development of the school.
· Able to lead a culture that promotes excellence, equality and high expectations of all staff and pupils.
· Skilled in monitoring and evaluating standards of attainment, learning and teaching and able to create clear and imaginative action plans to ensure that all children reach their highest potential
· An effective communicator with staff, parents/carers and the wider community
We can offer:
- Significant professional development and career advancement opportunities
- A high-attaining school with enthusiastic, well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn with high achievement
- Hardworking, motivated and positive colleagues.
- A well informed and supportive governing body.
- Supportive parents and good links with the church and local community.
If you are ambitious, successful and excited by school improvement, visits are warmly welcomed.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo Child Protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau. References will be taken up before interviews are offered.
Heather Fleetwood, HR Manager
Address: St Saviour’s, 33 Verulam Avenue, Walthamstow, E17 8ER
Tel: 020 8520 0612