We need a dynamic and committed headteacher to develop our outstanding school into a new phase. This is a unique opportunity to shape our future and build on our current successes.
We can offer you:
- An outstanding special school with good established practices, a sound financial position and good buildings and site.
- Students who enjoy school and thrive on their broad based curriculum and wide range of activities.
- A stable and committed staff team determined to give our students the best possible opportunities.
- A supportive and committed board of trustees.
We are looking for:
- A head or deputy head with significant and successful leadership experience
- An enthusiastic and inspirational leader with drive and high standards, to maintain our existing outstanding status and move the school forward in the next stage of development as an academy.
- A leader who is an outstanding practitioner, able to create and support innovative approaches to meeting the changing needs of SEN students.
- A people manager with emotional intelligence and good humour to lead and challenge staff.
- Knowledge of finance and resource management to derive best value from the school budget.
Come and visit us.
Our current Headteacher,Keith Seed, will be showing potential candidates around on 27 April and 4 May at 9.30am
For more information and to arrange your visit please contact Mrs Lisa Exford at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8777 4540
Closing date: Noon, 8th May 2018
Interviews: 23rd and 24th May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks.