Strive, respect, succeed
This is a rare opportunity to lead a large school that has consistently been rated Good by Ofsted and which is now playing a leading role in founding a large multi-academy trust alongside local partner schools with which it has been working closely for many years.
Our school is based in Loughton, in the heart of Epping Forest, and is sited in a quiet, picturesque location opposite the forest edge. Our priority is to work together to create a happy and positive atmosphere in which all children are able to reach their full potential.
You will have:
- Proven leadership and management skills, with a clear vision of excellence in education
- A strong ability to communicate with staff, children, parents and governors
- A track record of strategic thinking and planning
- A fierce determination to drive higher educational standards at every level of the school
- A commitment to the continuing development and motivation of all staff
- A natural sympathy with the ethos of our school.
We can offer you:
- Happy, motivated and well-behaved children who are excited about their learning and eager to contribute
- A highly-talented, dedicated and hard-working group of staff
- Interested and involved parents and carers committed to supporting their children’s learning
- A supportive and committed Governing Body that will proactively seek to work with you to realise a shared vision for the school
- A local consortium of schools, many of which will soon join together to form the Epping Forest MAT, with a track record of collaborative support for one another.
We believe our school speaks for itself and would encourage you to visit in order to find out more about the way we work. Please contact Carol Barritt to make an appointment.
An application pack can be downloaded from www.essexschoolsjobs.co.uk
Or please contact Liz Whitelock, Schools Recruitment Team, EES for Schools, Essex County Council, Tel: 03330 139835 or Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 23rd March 2018, Midday
Shortlisting Date: 27th March 2018
Interview Date: 20th April 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS checks.
Staples Road Primary School
Telephone: 020 8508 1241